eVirusFix Support Question and Answers
Please browse the frequently asked questions below. If you do not find the answer to your question - please contact us via the form below or call us at 1-800-627-1700
To properly install eVirusFix please follow the steps below.
1. Download eVirusFix. If prompted by the browser, click on the download confirmation.
2. After the download is complete, click on the downloaded file shortcut
3. Confirm the installation process by clicking on the "Yes" button.
4. Click on the "Install" button and let the installation process run its course.
5. After eVirusFix installs on your computer, the program will open after it finishes loading.
6. You are all DONE! eVirusFix will begin scanning automatically and report back with all relevant issues and concerns to you private information.
In the unlikely event you wish to remove our application, you can easily uninstall just as you would any other software on your computer:
- Click Start in the lower left corner of your screen
- From the Programs menu, select eVirusFix.
- Select Uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen prompts until finished.
- Click Start at the lower left corner of your screen
- Click in the "Control Panel" menu button
- Choose Programs/Uninstall a Software
- Mark eVirusFix under the applications list
- Choose Uninstall
eVirusFix is designed for simplicity and ease of use. All you need to do is register online or over the phone, and enter the activation code you have received into the activation box as detailed below.
1. Click on the Register Now Button.
You will be taken through a registration process and in the meantime, eVirusFix will pop an activation code input prompt.
2. Complete the Registration Process
A quick and easy to complete registration process!
3. Copy & Paste the activation code into the activation box
Copy the activation code you have received into the activation box and click on the Activate button to complete the activation process.
What are the minimal system requirements for eVirusFix?
eVirusFix is compatible with the most common minimal computer resources: 1GB of RAM + 32- or 64-bit versions of either: Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows Vista Service Pack 1, Windows 7 or 8 or 10 *Recommended: 4GB of memory, a broadband internet connection, and latest Windows and Internet Explorer updates. Supported email clients (applies to email protection): 1. Microsoft Outlook 2000 or newer, including Outlook 2014 2. Outlook Express on Windows XP 3. Windows Mail on Windows Vista 4. Other email products that use SMTP/POP3 for sending and receiving messages, including Windows Live Mail, Mozilla Thunderbird, and many others. *Note: SSL and TLS Internet security protocols are only supported with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Outlook Express, and Windows Mail.
Can i install eVirusFix edition on my mac?
eVirusFix is currently compatible with the Windows operating system/s only. A new Mac version is due soon, so please make sure you keep connected through our website for future releases and updates.
Why does eVirusFix now say it's expired after a re-install?
Reinstallation of the eVirusFix product will not release another free trial period, and as your license has expired OR your trial period has ended, you now need to register/upgrade your version to a fully featured one. The registration process is done here.(click and follow the process steps).
How to download eVirusFix antivirus for small and office use?
Small business use is permitted and is done just like a personal home computer. However, for bulk licensing and pricing, please contact us.
Where can i find my eVirusFix activation key?
The Activation key/code is both on the post-purchase page, shown right after your registration process has been complete AND also is sent to your email just in case you need it later on.
eVirusFix was unable to register due to an error. Check your internet connection when attempting to register eVirusFix?
Please check that your computer is online and internet is fully services.
Also please make sure you copy > paste the activation code into the activation box and not type it in manually to avoid typing errors.
If both are done and still result in an error, please contact our support for immediate assistance.
What to do if you receive an expired subscription notice?
If you have received an expiration notice or alert to either your email or within the eVirusFix application, please click on the register now button to go through the renewal process and make sure your software remains fully active and your PC protected at all times.